Please give me advice :-( at rock bottom :(?

I was with my ex 3 years, we lived together and I am pregnant with him, we only split 3 weeks ago, someone showed me that he is already spending time with a new girl, they spent the day together and went on a night out by the looks of it :( im crushed, he's been telling me since we left to get rid of his baby we tried for for months, we only planned our wedding a few weeks before he left me, I don't understand how he's moved on so quickly from me?��.:( he's he's now decided he wants all his belongings back out my house even though he dsnt need them as he's back living with his mum:( how can anyone move on so quickly..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing you're a girl on a guy's account?

Whatever you do with the baby is, under law, your choice - whether he likes it or not, he'll have to pay up.

Odds are he's just entered a dreaded rebound relationship with this girl. 3 weeks is too quick.

I recommend you go No Contact now and move on. There's a chance he'll contact you in the future, but till then you should focus on bringing up your kid if you choose to keep him/her.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He's on the rebound or he's been cheating on you for a while.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How do I know it's rebound?

• You were together three years and he's with someone after three weeks apart. Logically, that's a rebound relationship.

As to telling the difference between bein on the rebound and having cheated long before you split, you can't really. Those are the two most likely explanations.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I can only imagine it's a miserable situation.

My honest response is that you're lucky to be rid of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • You get rid of his baby !! How?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Wait... You're a female?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes