Has going no contact ever worked for you?

When you went no contact with an ex or a guy/girl you're trying to get over, did it work eventually? What was his/her response to it?

• yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• fresh start and move on.. worked for me...

1|0
    0|1

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I got divorced four months ago. After the divorce, I texted her once about some concert tickets I had that I thought she might want. Other than that, I have had no contact. It is difficult because we live in the same neighborhood, shop at the same grocery store. I have seen her on the road once, driving somewhere. I am thinking about her less and have started dating other women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did she accept the concert tickets?

• Show All
    • She's so lame for that (no disrespect to you) I believe she'll regret that for a long time don't worry

• . . . water under the bridge. . . more fish in the sea! But, yes, I am still sad about my divorce; I just don't let it put me into a coma for a year.

• it works only if da other person;s interested back ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely it did. It helped me get over someone faster

0|1
    0|0
  • you forget the bad experience faster and can move on

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• I basically decided to just stop contacting someone that was ignoring me, and he never contacted me again but I got over soon enough afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. Same thing im doing. He's contacted me about 2 times in the week since I stopped talking to him. Text only, if he really wanted another chance he would've been calling me like crazy. *shrugs*

• I get that. I'm sorry that's happened to you. I hope it gets better soon. :)