Is this my fault?

Okay, here is my story. Sometime ago I was in an abusive relationship. It didn't last long, but long enough to screw me up. I broke up with him. I spend a few months getting back on my feet. One day, I felt really lonely and decided to text him. I just wanted to know how he was doing. We talked for a while. He wanted to meet. I said ok. At the end of what could be called a date he started kissing me. Stupid as I was, I let him. We got back together.
After about 2 weeks he told me that he has a girlfriend. He told me that he wants to be with me and that he is gonna break up with her. I felt kinda weird about the whole thing, but I fell in love with him all over again and the selfish part of me wanted him for myself. We were together for a couple of months. I was so in love with him.
Then he had to go away for a few weeks. Being apart from him turned out to be pretty easy. Too easy really. I got to thinking. I realized I don't love the guy. We broke up. He was really mad. Saying things like - "I broke up with my girlfriend for you" and that how dare I change my mind after that? and blah blah blah...

What do you think was it all my fault? Do you think I broke up his relationship?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• if he didn't x-plain... guess u'll never know... better let him x-plain once he calms down

What Guys Said 4

• All of it is pathetic. Yes I think you're 50% responsible for the breakup of his girlfriend. He shares the other 50%.

• no! stay away! it won't stop... until kill you!

• The guy seems retarded. I have no idea why girls always go for abusive guys. I honestly can't believe you would let a guy who abused you back into your life. Seriously, there are much better guys out there. This guy is a jerk. He's going to abuse you again if you let him into your life again. He needs to stop blaming others for his own mistakes.

• it was best you left him he will find someone else

What Girls Said 1

• umm.. yeah.. you did..