He always insults me what should I do?

Hi everyone, we are dating for 2 months. In first month he was really nice and cute, bu then he changed i dont know why. Since last month, he has shouted me so much. And he has insulted me everyday. I didn't break up because i love him. 5 days ago, we fought again and i went to my home. Since that day he didn't Text me and i didn't text him too. What should i do?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Break it off ASAP, Catmecat. This is showing me nothing but a Full circle problem pattern of a problem child here, dear, that is going down a beaten path and will always end up to be a... War of the Roses.
    He's not for you. He's disrespectful and doesn't care about anything dealing with you or your poor heart, and at any given moment, will do nothing but stick a dagger into it and stab you in the back as well.
    No contact will end the madness. In time, your heart will heal and you will find a better deal. This guy's a loser and an... abuser.
    Good luck. xx

Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and hang in here.. better days and guys are coming, this one is a lost cause. xx

• Thank you so much for your comment :) today he came to my house with flowers (red roses) and he apologize.. he said that he won't do it again. So i forgave him. Did i do the right thing? (Sorry for my English its is my second language :) )

• He is trying to get you back with his sweetness because he is afraid of losing you and thinks flowers can buy back your love.. if it has failed many times, it probably will just go back to the Way we were, however, if he does get to your heart, if you do decide to give him a Finale chance with romance, which you may cave in to, tell him what you expect and lay down the rules.
      I still have a husband out in Egypt that I left to come back to the states, and he has given me a million chances with our romances but I never change my stripes. lol:)) xx

What Guys Said 4

• If there is no respect, there is no future. I'd suggest you toss him away from your life: the way he is with you will only gets worse, specially if he is acting like this after only 2 months. Love yourself first.

• if he's insultin u... then wouldn't it b better 2 break-up instead?

• That's horrible. Call the police.

• You should stop loving assholes.

What Girls Said 1

• dump his ass on the spot