How to tell a FWB I want to move on?

We started out dating but it got too complicated (live an hour apart, go to diff schools...hes graduating college I'm graduating HS). I like him a lot but I want the chance to experience a real, "legit" relationship. I keep trying to explain this to him but I don't want to sound like a love obsessed teenager- I'm not...I just want to at least have a chance for a real boyfriend/girlfriend experience. thanks.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well if he's graduating college he must of matured by now and you should simply let him know that what you and him have now is not what your looking for right now and that you are sorry for this. You and him can be grown ups about this just sit him down and discuss the issue with him like any other adult.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him how you feel. He's just friends with benefits and you're both in different stages in your life it was bound to happen.