Should I let go now or wait?

He broke up with me over 3 months ago but recently starting calling and texting me and basically sounds like he wants to get back together. He expressed how he loves me and doesn't want to lose me and he was supposed to come see me and spend 3 days with me but he didn't na dhe didn't even call. The last time I spoke to him was Thursday we texting pretty much all the day non stop. I text him yesterday but he never responded nor had he tried to call me like he usually does.

He does work graveyard partime and I never bother him on the days he works but he has 3 days and thats when he usuall contacts me. I feel like he is ignoring me or doesn't want to talk to me.

Should I just block him now or should I wait until next week and see if he contacts me so I can talk about it with him? I feel really sad and I'm tired of him acting this way I want to really let go but I also still love him.

I'm not sure if we're back together or not because he made it seem like it and he has been calling me babe again and other things he has said.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind, when it comes time To------Recently started calling and texting me...
    I see the sure signs, with everything you have said and don't have to say, that although he is moist likely Missing the Kissing and the history you both have shared together, he probably doesn't want to be hooked at the hip at this time, just keep you close and when it's convenient, get together, Not necessarily 'Back together,' for whenever the occasion suites him.
    With what I mean, he is probably more into a Friends with benefit factor, so be leery and wary. Many times, it's the guy who initiate it because they feel, that it doesn't have to be a complete Raw deal but a Good deal, where he can have his cake and it too.
    The more he pulls it, the more you will not only 'Feel really sad and I'm tired,' but end up feeling 'Really mad and I'm fired' because it will only be this full circle pattern down a long road.
    Even if this relationship, for what it is worth, is Not dead in the water, for you say he 'Does work graveyard partime,' it's not like it's full time and obviously not So neither with you on his list, for he puts you on his pay no list and contacts you whenever he wants to.
    Talk with him 'Next week,' don't be too hasty. Tell him how you feel and see how this goes. With a skeleton in your closet who comes out when he feels rattled, needs to be put in his place or you could get old and gray just awaiting for him to make up his mind, which it seems... He already has.
    Good luck. xx

• I want to put him in his place and tell him how I feel but he will just ignore my texts or won't answer his phone. He only calls me And that's usually only once a week. If he does call what should I say to him so that he understands that I'm not going to take is uncertainty anymore.

Also he told me that I should be with someone who actually care, which made me really sad.

What Guys Said 2

• It sounds on again off again to me. I'd call it quits

• I wonder what the reason for the break up was. It's up to you if you want to give him a second chance. Make him work for it though if you can. Your life, your choice, your experience.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!