Girls, why is that?

He doesn't want me!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Every guy has his own type of girl in mind all the time here, dear, and you may not be the one he is looking for or... at. T
    here may not be this chemistry that has this magic love potion, but it's not to say, you and someone who is much better for you, wouldn't share this with you.
    Don't be discouraged, don't let this get you down. I always say if it is meant to be, leave it in God's hands and in Mother Nature's to be the ones to Reap a ripe ol' romance that both of you can nurse and nurture.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• We all have preferences in a partner. Some are psychological, some are lifestyle related, some are physical. As much as we may want someone to return our feelings, we just don't "fit" in their desires. Think of how many times a guy has liked you but you didn't feel the same; this is the exact same concept flipped around.

As hard as it is, we need to move on from someone who doesn't like us the way we do them. Nothing will change his mind and make him suddenly fall for you despite all the romantic movies that show this possibility.

Nothing is wrong with him, nothing is wrong with you, and neither of you are bad people. He just, for whatever reason, doesn't see you as dateable to him.

It sucks. I guarantee you, though, there are many who do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unrequited love is a common thing experienced by most people. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. It's just that he doesn't feel that connection with you. That doesn't mean no else will find a connection with you so don't stress.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just not that into you

0|0
    0|0