Did he change his mind?

He broke up with me but still contacts me every week most of the time we talk as friends, but last week he pursued me more and I thought we were back together because of the things he said to me but this week he backed off and when we talked but he seemed like he didn't care, and he sorta backed out of what he said last week. Yet he. Still calls me, why would he want to talk to me if he doesn't want to be with me?

why won't he just leave me alone?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I call it a backlash. Going back into the dating world after being with someone is usually scary, (for guys at least) because of all the work that has to be done again. Introduction, getting to know someone, establishing comfort... blah blah blah...
    a lot of people tend to run back to their previous comfort, in his case, thats YOU.
    But don't be fooled like you said "he broke up with me", he has established he doesn't want you, now he's just playing touch and go. Next time he "pursues you more..." remind him of that, HE broke up with YOU and he ain't ur man no more.

What Girls Said 1

• Because he sounds selfish. He sounds like he wants sex without the relationship.

You can simply avoid his calls/texts or tell him that he's sending mixed messages which you don't appreciate.