We broke up through Skype and now we will meet?

We were 3 years in a long distance relationship and he broke it off 3 months ago through Skype. We didn't really stay in touch, only couple of texts here and there. But next week I am going to his town to visit my brother and he asked me to come visit him as well. I really do want to because we never had a closure or anything, I think we deserve a face to face conversation, since I still don't know why he ended it. The thing is that I'm still not over him and I have a feeling I will get a desire to kiss him or sleep with him or even to get back together. I am in the same time excited and afraid to see him. Is it a bad idea to meet up with him?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were in your shoes, I would feel exactly the same way. Since it was 3 years of a LDR, I would like the chance for closure. If he can do that face to face, I would like that a lot personally.

I wouldn't sleep with him, though. I get emotionally attached and that will hurt me more if he just wanted to have sex then leave for good.

What Guys Said 2

• guess it's ok... although if i was u, i'd not x-pect much :|

• Arr u from different country with boyfriend?

• Yeah...

• If you think I am your girlfriend or ex or whatever, I'm not. Like wtf it doesn't matter where I'm from!

• No no ı didn't think like that ı asked hat bcoz ı saw a lot of Asian especially thai girls who has a long distance relationship

What Girls Said 1

• It's alright. But I wouldn't jump into things.