How would an ex react to getting blocked?

Say if he ended the relationship and she was heart broken. He still calls her says he loves her and he has all the power in his hands because she will always take his calls or answer his texts. But one day she had enough so she blocks his number, now he has no power. How would he react to this once he realizes he is blocked and can no longer call her?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• He would probably be very surprised, because up until now, this woman wasn't showing much strength by allowing a man who dumped her to still call and tell her he loves her and string her along, keeping her wounds fresh each time he did so. Playing into his need for ego-feed to be able to say that to someone only because he knew it held power over the person, because as everyone knows, if you really love someone, you don't break up with them, you try to work through issues if there are any and only leave them if you find you do not love them any longer. Some men would probably try and find some other way to contact her, especially ones with big egos like this guy, who seemingly lost his ego-feeder, he will want to find out and will probably be ticked. Some men would probably just be like, oh well, there goes that one, time to find another victim and she won't have to worry about him anymore. Just depends.

What Guys Said 3

• I'd shrug.

• He will take all the toys.. and launch them from his pram!

• probably realize that he will never have a chance with her again and move on. my ex actually just did that to me. but I was being an ass hole since I was upset about the break up.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!