If you text a girl and she texts you back after an hour, what do you think?

I text this girl and she replied back, but after 2-3 texts, she did not reply. She replied after an hour saying sorry, the phone was on silent. after that the convo went on smoothly.

What would you make of it? Is she ignoring me or something?

Pls help, I am really confused.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely agree with what has been said here, if her phone was on silent it wouldn't have notified her of your text. She was probably at work, or somewhere else it wasn't appropriate to use the phone. If she got back to you and it seemed normal, then don't read too much into it. Breathe, all is well.

What Girls Said 2

• No worries. It was really on silent, or she wanted to think about what to reply and forgot (often happens to me). If it went smoothly afterwards, no need to stress over it.

• dont stress about it. she was probably busy or distracted or something and just didn't notice you had text her. or as said before...she may have been talking about what to reply. sometimes us girls need a little help coming up with something cute or witty to say lol as long as the convo flowed well after..its all good then :)

What Guys Said 1

• If its on silent, its not going to ring or anything, chances are she was going about her day, decided to check her messages and noticed you sent some. You seem to be looking way to deep into it. If your aiming for a relation with this girl, id suggest some trust, freaking cus she said it was on silent and assuming she's ignoring you isn't exactly a good start.