Why girls don't give another chance to guys who cheat?

I cheated just once and she left me. She didn't care how much I was sorry she even didn't care how much I loved her and ready to fix things again. Why girls can't give another chance to guys who love them but had a mistake?

3819

Most Helpful Girl

• You also didn't care about her when you cheated on her, how much she loved you, and most guys probably dont know this but girls who are in relationships also get hit on and a lot, you dont think she had the same opportunity to do the same thing? But she didn't cause she thought of you. she cared for you.
    But its true people can really be sorry and regret what they did.
    But its not just telling her how sorry you are but showing her and also give her some time , if its recent then she is still getting over the shock and fact what someone she loved did to her. If time has passed by she might be over it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you cheat, you destroy the entire relationship, her trust, and all credibility of yourself. It doesn't matter how much you "love" her or want to fix things, how can she trust you to so that? You've already stabbed her in the back once, there's no evidence to show that you won't do it again. Cheating is no "small" mistake that usually gets a second chance.