Should I call or text?

My boyfriend and I broke up, he hung up on me about two days okay saying that I wanted it to be over, so he was going to break up with me. (If that makes sense)

Anyway, I have to speak to him again, cause we have some things of each others that needs to be returned, plus he owes me money. Should I text asking to arragne a time or call?

He would be expecting me to call and makes things up with him, but I dont want the relationship anymore...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't want to fix things up just text him, but be specific about what you want.

What Guys Said 3

• Text and don't meet. Try dropping stuff off at a neutral location (friends house). You are not ready to communicate with him directly yet and need time to process the feelings that we all have after a relationship ends. Oh, and don't expect to get your money back. Not even worth asking for it, because it will pull you right back into the relationship!

• In this situation texting is probably best.

• Text him to get your stuff and money back.

What Girls Said 1