Ex girlfriend goes crazy after seeing me with my girlfriend?

I have been broken up with my ex girlfriend for over a year now as she went back with her ex boyfriend before we had something.. My girlfriend visited me in my home town as we met in college and she came to surprise me.. So I went to my local bar with her and my ex and her boyfriend are there having some drinks.. so we decided for no drama so we went on the side of the bar as we were waiting on some friends to show up and had a couple of drinks.. my girlfriend felt uncomfortable as my ex and her friends kept looking in our direction so we ended leaving.. as I got home I get messages on my phone from my ex saying I miss you and that she is happy that I found some one that makes me happy and that she's sorry how things turned out and wants to talk.. what is going on in my exes head?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a horrible person, that's what's going on. If you're smart, you'll ignore her.

What Girls Said 3

• Ignore your ex! She's just trying to fuck things up for you.

• It sounds as though she might just be saying that because she doesn't want you to be happy. Maybe things didn't work out with her boyfriend and she regrets messing things up with you before. I think your girlfriend has got to come first as she hasn't done anything. Be open and honest with her and don't hide things from her, unless you want her to break up with you too!

• She basically saw you happy with someone else and she didn't like that. She wants to be that only some on that makes you happy. She wants to be the one you go out to the bar with. If you don't feel the same you should tell her so she gets off your back.

What Guys Said 3

• You watch yourself. Sounds pretty fishy. Could be she's just seeking attention or could be she wants to jeopardize everything for you.

• Nothing.. she is actually jealous of you finding a new girlfriend... That gave her a message that you have moved on... and that is a normal thing...

• Maybe she hasn't quite let go of you yet and wants to talk to end on good terms