I need to move on.

I recently got into an argument and cut things off with this guy who I've liked for a long time. He basically said he wasted his time waiting for me...

I know if I wanna get over him then I need to move on. Its been a week and I'm doing o.k...but deep inside I miss him and I just wanna talk to him one more time. But if I do that, I know ill be p*ssed at myself if something goes wrong.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• tell em how you feel if he don't reciprocate move on or go to couples therapy

What Guys Said 2

• Well is what he's saying is true? If so, I've probably been in the same position as him. Trying to talk to a girl who's giving me mixed signals and makes me initiate conversations 99% of the time. It really got frustrating for me, and I just decided to move on..

If what he's saying is true, why don't you let him know you feel?

• You should MAKE SURE that the relationship wasn't based on sex first of all.. And if that's not the case make sure you really do have feelings for the guy and you're not just "used" to being around him or talking to him.. Trust me.. I dated a girl on and off for a year because the sex was great.. And we were used to being around each other..

What Girls Said 1

• The best advice I can give you is to try to put him out of mind. Trying to talk to him will just make it harder to forget about him; I doubt it will give you the closure you want.