Guys, did he even care?

I was seeing this guy I met in college. For a few months things were okay then he got a girlfriend.. Because I said "I'm not looking for anything" assuming that's what wanted to hear. Our relationship continued although he had a girlfriend (I had strong feelings). I've seen him cry to me about losing me. He told me he loved me but wouldn't dumped his girlfriend. Or let me walk away until I moved home. (College ended for the year) his girlfriend was long distance while I was around. Recently he blocked me because I said I never wanted to talk to him again. Was I just being used at his convenience? Did he ever care?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's sensitive.

What Guys Said 2

• Hey anon,
    You told him you were not looking for a relationship. You told him you didn't want to talk to him again. It sounds more like you were using him than the other way around. You strung him along. He even told you he loved you. Evidently he knew deep inside not to leave his girlfriend because you were not safe to hold his emotions with love and caring. Maybe being honest and up front next time will lead to a better relationship.

• I think he doesn't care about both ladies here
    If he loves you, he needs to dump the LDR girl. If he loves her, he must see YOU as a friend and nothing more.
    Ban that guy to the friendzone if he hasn't dumped the other girl yet