Guys, I don't know how to get my ex boyfriend back?

me and andrew (18) been together for a month we have been very heppy he even said it to me after he broke up with me we had plans and we knew eachother for a while we get on very well we whwre the definition of a perfect relationship. One day ehe decided to mail me saying this "Baby I need to say something I still don't think I'm ready for a relationship even after that year and Im also really concerned about sexuality but I want to catch this early so damage doesn't stain the path of friendship I think we should be friends till later on until I'm ready or if something happens I still want our convo and to give you free hair do's and get a smoke or a drink every so often I just can't handle the world rn and I'm not big enough to stand up to it :,( I'm sorry<3" we talked tho it we have spend day together was very good I really don't know what to do we figured out that he's not gay or bi he is just very confused about life. And i want to help him and be his but he has no feelings for anything or anyone rn he's just very confused

yeh but what will I do will I give him space or will I stay close with him or will I play hard to get I'm really confused

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Give him time and be his friend. If he is confused as to what he wants then your not going to help him or endeer your self to him by trying to push yourself into his life. Has he explained the sexuality thing to you? It could be he is asexual, or pansexual, or he could be in a phase. Either way he needs a friend not someone who is plotting and schemeing to get him into a relationship. Time will tell and if your a good friend then he will love you for that, maybe it could be more, but if you push it could very well end up being less.

What Guys Said 4

• Try being a real friend first and dropping the boyfriend idea. That is what he needs most right now. If a relationship develops again later great, If it doesn't... great. Please don't play hard to get. This guy is having a hard enough period in his life without you adding game-playing and manipulation to his life, OK?

• guess it needs some time 2 work things out... no?

• you can't speak of a perfect relationship if it's only been a month...

Anyway, the only thing you can do is to support him and help him figure out the 'confusion' whatever it maybe