Girls, My ex girlfriend wants to hang out?

So... My ex girlfriend of 10 months (the love of my life) texted me out of the blue. She just wanted to know how I was. We just texted a bit. She was very open and interrested in the things that is going on in my life.
I recently started a new job. I need to get up really early to get there, as it is a 2 hour drive. But only untill I find a place to live closer to it. So we talked a litlle about that. In fact she lives in that city.

Then she said: "well, just let me know. You can come here and say Hi. i am not doing anything these next couple of weeks"

What the?
Last I heard she had a new boyfriend (clearly a rebound) but looking at her facebook I can now see they broke up 4 weeks ago. Any thoughts on this?

First: I should tell you that the break up wasn't a bad one. We had no fighting or anything. She just claimed she had "lost feelings for me, but deep down knew I was the perfect guy for her"...
And second: I still dont know excatly how to read her message. "Come here and say Hi". It could mean come here for a cup of coffee, but also mean sleeping there for a few nights to make it easier.
So we texted again yesterday. This time I started it. I was kinda hoping she would invite me again so I could say yes this time. But it didn't come up. Was it wrong of me to ignore it the first time?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she just want to catch up & establish a platonic relationship or maybe she wants to get back together because some times it takes being with someone else to realize how much to miss the other person

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds like she's looking to see if you feel something for her. I don't want to say jump into conclusions because she might actually just want to be friends ( I doubt it but could be). Then if you're not interested in her just let her down easily. Think of it this way; exes are like food left overs, they taste really good for some reason when they've been in the fridge for a while but there's a reason why they were left overs in the first place ( if that even makes sense)

• Makes good sence. I do want her back. She was the love of my life. And since she left it with a "I lost feelings for you, but deep down I know you are the perfect guy for me" I kinda suspected that she would eventually realise what she had.

• Then go get her back!

• you have two choices. You meet up with her and see where things go maybe thins have changed and she realises what she lost and wants to give it a go. You risk the reality of having your heart broken again. or 2 you keep moving on and asking yourself "what if? " every single day. I know i would be choosing option 1. You need to show her how good you are now without her. Make her see what she lost and make the decison for yourself.

• Move on its not good to go back