My ex randomly texted me telling me he's going overseas? WTF?

My ex and I broke up two years ago (good riddance). We never speak to each other except maybe a rare text to wish each other "Happy birthday" or "Merry Christmas".

I heard through a mutual friend that he was going on an overseas holiday with his new girlfriend. I randomly got a text from him out of nowhere telling me that he will be "out of contact" for a few weeks, and that he "just wanted to let me know".

Why the hell would he do this? I hate the thouht that he's playing games.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you even care?

• I care because if he is playing games then I will not be wasting a 1 cent text wishing him "Merry Christmas" anymore.

• Even if he is attempting to play games, who cares?

You say good riddance, so treat this accordingly, and don't give a fuck

What Guys Said 1

• Lol he is your ex for a reason. You shouldn't care about what he does. Just ignore it and move on

What Girls Said 2

• You should cut him off when you two broke up There is Never a reason to contact an ex... so block him now...

• I don't know that seems like a real dick move on his part 😒

• That's what I thought too, just wanted a second opinion. I will be blocking his number. Thanks :)