Just recent broke up with my boyfriend because hr isn't sexually attracted to me anymore he said he still loves me & I love him too will it come back?

The relationship started off as just friends then turned into one of the bet relationships I ever had. He told me I didn't do anything wrong for him to lose it, it just went away Key: I'm his first girlfriend

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Attraction doesn't just turn off like that, it takes time. Little by little, things you did in your relationship turned him off to the point where he broke up with you.

Whether you can get back with him or not is determined by how much attraction is left, which seems to be zero, from what he said.

I don't think attraction drops to complete zero... I think there's always some sort of attraction there, because it was there in the first place.

On a scale from 0 to 10 (10 being the most attracted), he's likely at 2 or 3.

• He said I didn't do anything wrong tho, literally our relationship was perfect

• The break up is recent and I get you don't want to look at what was wrong and what caused the break up, but you'll notice it sooner enough. It took me a couple of months to look back on mine and realise what I had done wrong.

No relationship is "perfect" anyway, so you're pretty much lying to yourself unfortunately.

• That's where you're wrong tho, I've excepted the fact we aren't my getting back together weeks before we broke up. What caused the break up was that he was leading me on for 5 weeks and instead of just telling me that he didn't want to be together anymore. Of course nothing is perfect by definition, but our relationship was perfect I tried doing everything that was right but I guess it was just something he didn't want anymore

What Guys Said 2

• Different kind of love

• I asked him that and he insisted that he is in love with me loves me way more than a friend but not as quite as a lover

• Ya, people just fall apart, it happens

• I'm sorry for your loss, if that's what you're looking for though. I'm not really your therapist though

• wow cut him some slack your his first so he is bound to make a lot of mistakes with you, take him back and tell him what he did wrong.

• But he told me he can't be in a relationship if there's no sexual attraction, we both tries making it work but it's just not coming back and I just want to why if he is still in love with me

• Lol do you want to talk to him ? But I just don't know how to try and get him back. I don't think making him jealous will work cause he said he just wants me to be happy but all my happiness was with me & he took it when we went our separate ways

• na I'm good talk to your wise elders on what to do. They probably know him and you better than you think.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think there's anything that you can do if you haven't gained/lost weight or stopped dressing up if you did.

Some people just lose attraction. I'm sorry. :(

• Yeah it should. You're his first girlfriend. He probably didn't understand what he's feeling.

• That's what he said , he told me he's confused and doesn't know what to do

• Maybe he still views you as friend & that's why the sexual attraction went away. He still loves you but maybe more as a friend... I wish could tell you something better hun.

• I know :/ I just want him back

• He has another offer!!