My ex girlfriend broke up with me 1 monthe ago. I really missing her, her birthday is in few days. How I wish her?

We was in relationship for 6 months. We never fight. But one day she said that she is not happy with me and then she broked up. I know we both are in true love because she always talk to my mom. Attends party with me then went to the stage n says to everyone that "I love U Mrinmoy" thats me. Now her birthday is comming within a few days. I am in no contact rule. But after broken up she is in rebound relationship. I am really very upset but i have to wish her.. tell me what should i do...

What should i do to get her back to my life again? How do i realise her thats make her happy?
What shoul I do that makes her to miss me? I am not desperrate I care for her...

22

Most Helpful Girl

• If you two have had no contact, then I would assume that she has move on. And by your description, she has. I wouldn't contact her anymore and delete her number.

What Girls Said 1

• Why would you want to go back to someone who was 'unhappy' with you!

Please leave her alone. It's pointless

What Guys Said 2

• Send her a text that says "Happy birthday" and that's it

• U dont its over. That will make u sound desperate and no women wants a desperate man