I don't like the way my ex is treating me?

Well we were 3 years together in a long distance relationship and 3 months ago he broke up with me because he didn't want to travel anymore. I find it as a really lame excuse but whatever. He wanted us to stay friends and since then we've been on and off with the friendship because there were problems with jealousy and ignoring, we obviously didn't get over each other yet. I feel like he is in control. Whenever he wants to hang out I would accept and chat with him, but when I want it he would usually ditch me. And then I get hurt and decide that next time I will say no, and when I do that he gets mad and sort of "punishes" me with ignoring me. He would say "alright" and then would ignore me for week and then say "well you didn't want to do that thing so now I don't want to do this thing". He saw picture of me and this one guy on facebook and he got so angry that he didn't even want to wish me me happy birthday and then called me next day offending me how he hopes I had a great time with my new boyfriend. I would usually end this bullshit but we agreed to see each other next week, since I'm going to visit my brother there. I don't want us to get in a fight now that time is getting closer, I just want us to be on a good terms when seeing each other, because we didn't see each other since November and I need a closure and a face to face conversation. Yesterday he was playing this video game that he knows I like playing too and he invited all our online friends except me. I asked him why and he said he didn't noticed I was online and that I should've just told him to invite me. Well I certainly don't want to ask for invitation! But I said it's cool. Now on Monday he's gonna ask me to watch the last episode of GoT together and I know if I say I don't want to (you know a payback thing) he will get mad and tell me not to visit him. Jesus Crist I feel so pathetic and lame! I know what I should do: just fuck him, forget about him, ignore him and move on. Don't visit him. But I know I'm gonna regret if I don't visit him because I feel like that the last thing left to do before moving on. Okay now you can write how stupid I am. :D

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds fucking childish to me. He's immature. I do not understand why you are possibly wasting your time with someone like that. Don't you think you deserve a bit better? You should absolutely move on. I don't know what else he has to do to make you realize what a asshole he is.

What Guys Said 2

• Just cut him out of your life for good and severe whatever connections you ever had with him

• If you talk to your ex, you never broke up

What Girls Said 1