Is he on the rebound?

(I don'to know why it says I am a guy I'm a girl btw) Me and my ex was together 3 years, we was engaged and lived together, a week before my ex left me we had booked the church and was planning our wedding (he had asked people to be his best man, been and told his grandparents etc), a few weeks later he left me, He seemed so stressed and said it was stress of arguing and money, He left and I found out I was pregnant he was adamant he does not want our baby, now it seems as if he has a go she's plastered all over his Facebook pictures of them both on a night out him with his arm around her. He won't see me or have any contact with me at all as he says he 'does nor want to see me' how does anyone move on so quickly? How could he move on so quickly?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• He could be, why are you using a guys account though?

Does he know you're pregnant?

• Must of other guy by mistake. Yeah but he wants me to not have the baby

• Yeah I'm sure up until 6 days ago he was commenting on other girls pictures saying 'look beautiful' etc and liking them, he seems like he went straight to find someone.. which is why I wonder if it's rebound.. It makes no sense he's move on so quick..

• Very few relationships which start so soon after a serious split are serious.

What Guys Said 2

• Oh its you!
    Yes he is on rebound... Of course..

What Girls Said 5

• Does it really matter? Would you have him back if he came back? Sounds like a POS. you said you guys had been trying to get pregnant for 8 months in a previous post. Now he bails, treats you and your Dad like shit? Not cool.

• It's probably a rebound. If he really loved you he wouldn't move on that fast.

• Maybe, he remember all bad things about you so its easy for him to hate you and move on to another girl.
    OR, there's another answer. Maybe, he go out with girls just to get over you. its all from yourself. be aware of what you did that hurt him or anything. if you feel like you haven't done anything wrong, then dont apologize.
    he does not want his baby? you can start a new life. find another nice man! life goes on, everybody's lives goes on, so do you!