I miss him. Is texting him back a mistake?

I'm still in love with my ex, but things were working at all. He broke up with me and asked to still be friends, but he'd constantly bring me down and try to make me feel jealous. I'd just forgive and forget, I loved him too much. But he crossed the line last week and I told him that I didn't want his contact from now on. Thing is, I really miss him. I think about him 24/7 and am wondering if it was a mistake. He didn't even reply, didn't even say goodbye, didn't even say he'd miss me. And I still crave for his affection and attention. I'm considering texting him back. Do you think it'd be a mistake?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it would be a mistake. He's not even showing you the attention you crave so he doesn't deserve it from you. Don't give him the benefit of the doubt , he will take that as weakness. don't text him and don't worry about him and watch him come back to you and if he doesn't than you know what that means. Try to move on from him. If he truly misses you he will show you.

• He texted me yesterday saying that he wanted to pass me his new email and we started chatting. Not sure if I should let him in again though :/

• Only if you want to get hurt again. He seems like he's only gonna hurt you and your feeelings

What Guys Said 1

• Just leave him. He's playing with your feelings.

What Girls Said 4

• dont text him leave him get over this break up. if u send him a message ur showing him that you still love him while he doesn't. Show him that your happy without him :)
    move on

• Don't. Don't chat with him. ignore him for a few weeks just as he used to do. if he asks you what's wrong? Tell him that you'r busy.
      See his reaction first.

• Dont text him back.. its not a mistake but dont do it. Because you will just fall deeper in love. Keep yourself busy with some other things so that you can stop thinking about him. Tell yourself he's not worth it and he doesn't deserve you. Sometimes you just gotta move on. Stop worrying about him and caring about him or thinking about him when all he does is to make you sad. Move on girl. I am sure you would find someone better.

• No.. dont. You will just get more emotional hurt.

• yes.. dont do it.. keep yourself busy.. and try to think about something else.. and move on.. you will get hurt again and again if you dont stop now..

• I wouldn't unless he changes his ways. You don't deserve to be treated like that. If he changes, then good for you.

• I would take it slow.