Should I contact my ex and wish him the best?

Was seeing this guy for almost 7 months though the last 2 weeks he was being really weird. After standing me up 3 times, i finally confronted him about his behavior. Turns out he had been talking to his ex and he wanted to give it a try with her again. He didn't even break it off properly. He just straight out told me (in text): "I'm seeing someone else, we use to date a few year ago. Didn't think it was going to work out but it did." Asked him a bunch of questions that he never gave a straight answer to so i blew up on him. Since then he's ignored me and eventually blocked me off fb and twitter, even though i made no attempts at contacting him. I know I should let it go and move on but its been almost 2 months and it still bugs me that i never got the closure i think i deserved (I am those poeple that need some kind of closure even if its a stone cold answer like "I never cared and don't want to hear from you again"). I'm no longer angry, just still a little hurt/betrayed (since i still care for him). I want to send him a text asking him how he is and to just wish him the best in the future. Should I do this or it's really bad decison? At least if he ignores my message, i know he really doesn't care.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably won't answer you now either. But if you really want to message him just keep the message short, very kind and don't fish for a reply. Also do not expect one.

Alternatively don't message him and try to deal with the pain the way it is now.

I am sorry - but that is my experience with my first ex.

Please give your opinion on my question too! thanks.

• Thanks for most helpful and of course I hope it works out for you. Stay strong! x

What Guys Said 1

• if i was i'd rather ignore him back better

What Girls Said 2

• Don't ask him how he is. That indicates continued interest in him. Don't even think about it. Wish him the best, say goodbye and don't ever think about him again. Get on with your life. The world is full of great men who await you. Get out there and find yourself one.

• Man, I kinda can relate to this... Except, I'm his 1st ex. I would keep thinking the same but you're just hurt right now it's time to move on. You can't get eveything your way. You'll find other guys who are way better than him :)