Did bad first sex together cause her to dump me?

Was dating this girl for about 4 months and we recently ended it. She was in an abusive relationship before and said she didn't realise how much it effected her. She said she's normaly very into sex but since this previous guy she hasn't thought about sex at all, which she said was unusual as she finds me very attractive. We slept together once and it wasn't good. For some reason I couldn't perform which has never happens before, I think I was nervous as I liked her so much. anyway we saw eachother for a few weeks after and she stayed over but nothing happend. She feel asleep in my arms one time the next she said she felt fat and horrible after a big week away. So I didn't pursue any further ( sexually) She said its best we take a break untill she's sorted her self out, as she doesn't want to waste my time and feels guilty that she's can't give me what I want (sex) however, I feel this is an exscues to let me down I can't help but feel as though this is my fault and the bad sex the first time has brought this on. of she liked me that much we could work this out together. I feel like I have failed as a man and feel really bad about my self. I do like her and we both said we get on amazing, it seem silly to end something that could be so good on one performance. I've had a lot going on recently and. Ow this I just feel really down. Does anyone have any opinions on the situation and what you recommend I do? I'm thinking I'm just going to have to move on. Thanks for reading.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• if she dumped u coz of bad sex... then i'd say she didn't care at all

What Girls Said 2

• I think she's going through some things due to her previous relationship that she needs to get over before she can pursue anything with anyone else.

• It sounds like she's too freaked out from her past experiences at the moment to be with anyone. Which is probably why the sex was bad to begin with.

The issue is more about the bad things going on in her head than your performance.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think that she broke up with you because of bad sex. Maybe when you got between the sheets, she finally realized that she wasn't ready for a relationship.

• Wow just because of a one time eff up she doesn't deserve you and if she comes back sleep with her and do the same

• it doesn't take a man to have sex. but look at it this way next time you should learn more into her than rushing towards sex.