What would you think if your ex posted this picture as their default on Facebook?

This is currently my Facebook default picture. I don't want to get back with him though. I'm mourning that it's over but I must let go and I'm learning to accept that daily. Is my ex and other people on my friend list probably thinking I want him back?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I does look like you're highlighting the fact you're recently single. Either because you're happy or sad.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know. Can't you just put it in your mind to use a picture of yourself. And find another way to mourn.

• He probably thinks you want him back.

• I'd honestly think that you have trouble moving on

What Girls Said 2

• A picture like that will likely make your ex think you're still not over him and even missing him. That's really what comes to mind when I see that picture.

• Yes I think they will think that you want him back. If you are mourning, you dont have to posts stuff that can connect to him.