Did he really mean it or was he just saying it?

Me and my boyfriend broke up a month ago but he called last week and I asked what he was calling for and he sayed because he wanted to see how I was doing. He said he could never stop talking to me and always has to have me in his life. But we haven't talked in 4 days, So does that mean he was just saying that for the moment or is 4 days not long enough to determine?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes the person who breaks up wants to see how their ex is doing but not always for good reasons. Sometimes it's purely for selfish reasons such as to see if their ex is still hung up on them. It can be a ego boost to know there's still a possibility of a relationship whenever they feel like it. It's really not possible to know for sure what his intentions were.

What Guys Said 4

• Who knows but I think it was just talk.

• be careful! he he can't have you... well, my grandfather said couldn't have my grandmother... no one could...

• Perhaps he misses the bond that you two shared and wants it back

• maybe he is just saying it x

What Girls Said 1

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind when it comes time When------He called last week...
    He may be Missing the Kissing and the history you both shared and yes... Always has to have me in his life.
    However, with this being said, doesn't mean necessarily he has to 'Have' you both back as two birds of a feather who... Stick together.
    He may 'For the moment' just want you as Friends with or without benefits or just to go slow with no strings attached. He could very well want his cake and it too, where he can still be with you, yet Not... Be committed in a cozy nest like before.
    Good luck. xx