I'm not sure if I should get back with my ex girlfriend or not?

I broke up with my ex about 2 months ago. I'm in the military and right now away from home which is where she is. We had a great relationship for two years. However when there's a extended time when we didn't physically see each other she seemed to take it really hard which I know is natural but she felt like she needed to start fights just to get my attention and overall just being a little immature about things. It just got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore and she didn't want to talk about it so I felt like I had to break up with her because it just wasn't the same relationship anymore. At first we didn't talk but she would still text me saying she loved me almost every day begging me to come back. Recently we've talked almost everyday and I do miss her. I'm not sure if I'm just lonely or if I'm still attracted to her. I have seen that some things have changed, but do people really change or is it just a front to get me back?

11

What Girls Said 1

• It will not be a good idea to chase her again.

What Guys Said 1

• 2 years are not 2 months for sure
    So i think she really likes you and want you back
    Amd about the break up.. you weren't right about it bro