Doesn't make sense?

Why would my ex girlfriend block me on Twitter and delete me as a friend on snapchat but keep me as friends on Instagram and Facebook? I feel that better advice would comed From woman in this situation cause it doesn't make sense

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she is through. Move on

• If she's through why not cut all contact why allow me to see her Instagram and Facebook

• if someone blocked me out - I would call and ask them why

• I would call too but also have not talked to her for about three weeks now

What Girls Said 2

• who the hell really knows but her?

• It just doesn't make sense you know? like she's with another dude already and I've already known that and I've already stopped trying to get back with her... I just don't know why she keeps doing these little spiteful things

• maybe she still wants to keep an eye on you

• That's fucked up

• probably bc on facebook and instagram it could be less personal then twitter and snapchat.

• On the Facebook page she is the only friend I have.. she made me create this Facebook page because her boyfriend blocked my real one, and I mean she's already got a picture of her and the guy on Instagram so I don't know why block me on Twitter?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!