- Second marriages are always better than the first
- First marriages are always better than the second
Most Helpful Guy
There is such a broad and distinct difference between the quality of my first and second marriages that it is difficult to accept they were initiated by the same man.
My first wife:
- cheated on me multiple times with different men
- abandoned me with our 3 year old son
- turned herself out as a prostitute
- suggested we get back together with "all thing forgiven", provided that I agree to an open marriage so she could have all the cock she liked.
I divorced her and obtained custody of my son. In the summer of 2004, after my divorce became final, I purchased a 1 year membership with eHarmony. com In the following January, I met the woman who would one day become my second wife. The eHarmony process begins with a thorough personality and value inventory. This inventory combined with your profile is used to select compatible matches for you.
My second wife is a much better fit for me than my first wife could have ever been.
With my second wife we have:
- shared goals
- personal chemistry
- sexual compatibility
- common views on everthing from religion to politics to homelife and raising children
In short, I have everything that was missing from my first marriage when it failed.2