Is it too late to clear the air?

I was just on the phone with a great guy that I've been talking to for a few days now. Thing is we finally starting talking a bit more seriously and I'm holding back a bit but I really do like this guy and I want him to know that I'm not just fooling. I mean I've told him already that I do find him attractive and would want to start something and the feeling is mutual. But he wants me to "let go"

and I have no idea how to do that...I don't even know what the hell that means! And I've been as honest as I can without actually spilling my guts,I've lost complete contact with all my exes I don't know what else to do? I mean I'm not a tight-ass walking with a big stick up my butt if anything I'm really laid-back..I don't know what else to do and now I've tried to call him he answered and it got cut off and I tried to call him two more times but he's ignoring the calls..Is it too late to clear the air or should I keep trying?
Is it too late to clear the air?
2
0