We've been broken up for almost 5 months now and I found out that my ex is got married?

Ok, I dont know how to handle this, but i am sure others have been in this situation. I am not so much hurt as I am surprised. Has anyone else been through this and what did you?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to realize that it has absolutely nothing to do with the relationship that the two of you had. Women over think things way too much. It's easy to wonder how could he marry this woman so soon after our split. It makes us feel like what we had didn't mean as much to him as it did to us and that things were a lie. It makes us wonder why he didn't feel that way about us. We can't control who we feel that we can't live without. When you get lucky enough to find that one person that our soul just connects with on more levels than any other relationship, there's not much reason to wait long. Maybe he got lucky and came into contact with his true soulmate. I know several couples who were married quickly after they met. The shortest relationship was a couple who were married 4 weeks after they met. That was 20 years ago and they are still married to this day. When it's meant to be, you can't or shouldn't deny it. Just don't see what he has with her as a reflection on the relationship you had with him. That's not being true or fair to yourself. Things are rarely ever what they seem to those who are on the outside looking in.

What Guys Said 1

• Ex's are Ex's for a reason dude, Don't worry about it! :)

What Girls Said 3

• I know it hurts and I'm sorry you're going through this. What I'm about to tell you is something I know you don't want to hear but we've all been there and we've all had to hear it. He married someone else, which means he's moved on and now it's time for you to do the same. Give yourself some time to heal, find something that makes YOU happy and stick with it and eventually you will find someone who will make you forget this guy. You're better than that. Good luck!

• Firstly, someone who gets married after 5 months is crazy. I can guarantee you it is very rare that that will last. But seriously don't take it personally, people click differently. Doesn't mean anything is wrong with you. You will find someone who you will click with even better than your ex. Your path has already been decided just trust things will fall into place.

• who cares. it's your ex