Would it be ok to contact my ex now?

We broke up after 2 years long distance. he lost feelings for me in our fight to make it non long distance. I haven't contacted him in a month, but would like to now.

Would it be wrong to text him this? "Hey I miss talking, would you mind if I called you tonight?
+1 y
OK so yeah, I just texted it, didn't work. I got no response. What a douche. Why am I in love a douche bag... seriously.
+1 y
I wish there was a book on this stuff, seriously everything that I'm looking for I can't find.Like "Getting back with your ex, in the 21st century - First 1/2 for guys - 2nd half for girls - with all Facebook - MySpace, - instant messaging - e-mail, etc
+1 y
New Update: I texted him one week ago. He said this "Tonight really isn't a good night, my great grandpa just passed away yesterday, and we are trying to plan the funeral, maybe later in the week." - That was his response.
+1 y
My friend Mike said I should wait, and text him on Thursday, so that would be 11 days from the text. I mean he hasn't tried to contact me in the meantime.

I know it just seems like a pointless situation, but I love him.
+1 y
Ok, well now I have two options.

I mean, these are my last two options. (Most likely they will either both get rejected.)

I know you guys said do not contact him... Of course...
+1 y
But, I don't think I'm going to listen to the no contact rule

A. Write him a final letter saying. this is the last and final thing I will ever have to say. I won't contact you ever again. I'm fine with being on my own. (use victorious tone)
+1 y
link

here is the link to the letter
+1 y
B. Call him. because he said "maybe later." - act happy if he answers, be optimistic, mention my trust fund (I can buy a car, an apt, and invest it into starting my own business if I wanted.) (he may realize I could move to TX if I wanted too.
+1 y
Tell him about all the crazy good things that have been happening. Try to make him realize why he fell in love with me in the first place.

If he doesn't answer - Ill burn his stuff, and never contact him again - no message.

+1 y
C. No contact. Never risk anything again. My friend don gave me good advice. If he loved me, moving in with him wouldn't matter. It wouldn't matter how much money we had. We would make it work. He also made me watch the Dennis system.
+1 y
Oh, and PS: still have to add to the ending of the letter. I was thinking about not doing the letter, and just trying the phone call method, and if didn't work, then I'd be done forever.
+1 y
When I said burning his stuff, I meant my stuff like his pictures, our notebook, stuff he gave me, like taking jewelry to the pawn shop, and then giving the money to charity. Mainly burning pictures.
Would it be ok to contact my ex now?
5
12