Why are new boyfriends so upset and angry about the "past" relationship the woman had. Shouldn't he "the " new" boyfriend" be Concerned for her?

Why would someone want to start their relationship off the heels of a "so-called" bad breakup? Shouldn't he be devoting all his time and energy into his woman and not the past boyfriend. That sounds like something kids do.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the ex. Some ex's are more of a threat than others if she never got over him.

What Girls Said 2

• insecurities...

• Sounds like Immaturity and insecurities.

What Guys Said 3

• I honestly could care less about sizing up to some guy from the past nor do I care about her past relationships as right here, right now she is with me, and I'll focus on us the present.

• true words, mate...

• Well no, you start to wonder why there's an ex, how much of a threat is this ex, why did they break up, am I doing what the ex did and don't even know it, will I be the new ex... things like that. It plays on a guys mind