Do you believe in the phrase "if he/she really loves you, they will come back to you no matter what!"?

• I do
  • I don't
  • It depends "explain down below"
    Vote C

114

Most Helpful Guy

• No sometimes you can love someone but realise you are not right for him/her

• So in your opinion there's no way for two lovers to go back?

• If thats how he/she sees it, then no. But being friends isn't out of the question

Most Helpful Girl

• You can really love someone and know that you're not right for them or know that you can't be what they need.

• Sadly true, what if they tried despite their differences? Would that be possible

• You can try, but if things keep going to hell, you have to accept that it isn't right.