Do you believe in the phrase "if he/she really loves you, they will come back to you no matter what!"?

• I do
  • I don't
  • It depends "explain down below"
    Vote C

114

Most Helpful Girl

• You can really love someone and know that you're not right for them or know that you can't be what they need.

• Sadly true, what if they tried despite their differences? Would that be possible

• You can try, but if things keep going to hell, you have to accept that it isn't right.

What Guys Said 4

• No, people are mostly like electricity: they follow the path of least resistance. Going back to someone and rekindling a relationship takes a level of courage and savvy that most people simply don't have. It's easier to move on, so most people move on.

• There are moments in life you realize... only love is not enough.

• No sometimes you can love someone but realise you are not right for him/her

• So in your opinion there's no way for two lovers to go back?

• If thats how he/she sees it, then no. But being friends isn't out of the question

• No, unfortunately this is not the case. Especially if infidelity is involved

What Girls Said 10

• In fairy tales, yes.
    But in real life, no.
    Sometimes people allow their love to end so they can experience a greater form of love.
    Just because someone loves you doesn't mean you are meant to be together.
    Sometimes love can be toxic.

• Some people are more comfortable missing someone than opening themselves up to potential rejection

• Well I have yet to find out!

• no. not in real life

• Nonsense
    What if you don't love that guy, and you will be with another guy

If he truly loves you, he'll let go of you because it would hurt him anyway if he kept chasing some 'love ' that isn't there

• If they truly loved you, why would they leave?

• I'm stubborn & I will NEVER go back on a road I've travelled. I dont ever see myself trying to go back to someone. They have to come to me with a REAL effort. But even then, I've never had the desire and ALL of my exes have tried to get back with ne.

• If they leave they don't love you

• I guess I hope more than I know

• No this is not true. Sometimes people don't have the courage to return to someone no matter whether they loved them or not.
    It's easier to get hurt once rather than getting hurt every single day.