Do you still think about your first love?

Many say that your first love was the most intimate experience you can have and it stays imprinted with you forever, how far do we agree with this?

I myself am starting to become afraid that I will never get over my first love, and if she would also... it's a very confusing state to be in but someone that made your time on this planet worth every minute shouldn't be taken lightly, or should it?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• I find myself thinking of him very often. Sometimes I get sick with the emotion. Other days I let it play and let the tears fall. First loves are painful because they are the very first people in your life to break down every wall and for you to feel like you can truly trust them. It's difficult being away, because you miss them all the time. But it happens and most of the time, first loves don't last. The memories are bittersweet and it's okay to admit that sometimes, they're the best thing. But don't worry; healing takes time. I have recently done research on the topic of love and I have come up with my own theory that perhaps, the reason love is so painful is because it takes the form of a human being; the person you love. Don't worry; though these feelings complicate things now, they will subside with time.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm still friends with my first love, and I've never gotten over him.

• you forever think about your first love. in time though the feeling towards that person lessen but always you will think about them

• I often think of my first love and sometimes am a little sad but I have a new love and he is much better for me

• I hope its not true. Because I'm deeply in love with a guy. And someone else is his first love. Me I never had a boyfriend before.

• It's hard to say, but some say that the cure to a broken bond is by forming a new one. So in your case you have shown him the light when there was only darkness. Yet, I myself broke up a year ago and I think of her very often, and on drunk nights I sometimes shed a tear, but I think the way forward is establishing a new relationship like you have done :) good luck and don't worry about it

• It depends how they ended, and for what reason?

• She ended it for a small detail I guess. And she took someone in his back. And right after the break up, she already had another boyfriend waiting. He was very depressed after that. And he is a good guy who almost start smoking because of the way things ended.

What Guys Said 1

• over my first love i liked her deeply but then i finally got over her and found someone who truly cares about me deeply and the feeling is mutual. I think you will always remember them though.

• Do you think you could've gotten over her without another partner?

• i got over her in a dream actually it was a huge enough turn off that it snapped me out of liking her so much.

• Haha wow that's actually quite interesting, I am longing for one of those dreams xD