After Divorce, getting back into Dating?

After divorce how easy, weird, difficult is it getting back into Dating? How soon or how long is it advisable to wait before putting yourself back out there, especially if you've been out of it for a long time? What are the do's and don'ts? And what are the best places to meet potential partners?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• There seems to be a lot of information out there if you google it. Get your self in prder, settled in to where ever you are living, get some new clothes, get in shape, go hiking white water rafting whatever to get some interesting things to talk about. Try some singles outdoor clubs for you age group, typical bars etc, online like match. com, singles cruise, have fun with it.

What Girls Said 2

• Been there :) lets just say that you'll kiss a lot of frogs, then you may even get to a point where you second guess yourself for even getting a divorce because of all the creeps out there. Well, have faith that you'll meet someone special again. It took me a couple years and I met someone on a dating site! Patience is key:). Good luck!

• Thank you, glad to hear from someone who's been there. I'm just starting out.

• Thanks for the tips, appreciated!

• I'd imagine me taking a while until getting back into wanting to date.

What Guys Said 2

• Its hard build ur confidence, date a lot, and try to find women in ur age group

• There is no 'time limit'

It's as easy as it is for you to let go of the partner you broke up with