So my ex hates me because I've moved on from him so quickly to another relationship. Note that this was a month and a week since the break up and the reason we broked up was because he never had time for me (dated for a year and only saw eachother about 5 times and the last time we actually saw eachother was in the begining of March) and he lied to me about a whole load of crap that I had to find out the hard way. And so last week he found out about my relationship and he messaged me saying that I'm a liar, a cheater, and a hoe. And that he doesn;t want to talk to me anymore. And then on IG ad Facebook. He posted saying that I'm those things and that he hopes I suffer from seizures. And I was pretty hurt by it so I blocked him from everything and now I kind of feel bad for doing that. I feel guilty too, but sould I really be?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Why should you feel guilty? He treated you badly when you were together so you can move on whenever the hell you want to. It's not his call. You did nothing wrong here. He's a asshole and he proved that to you when he went on his little drama queen rant after he found out the news. He literally just showed his true colors all along. You have every right to enter a new relationship when you feel ready. There's no rule that says you must wait x amount of weeks or months. You are free to do whatever you want and got that right when you broke up with him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• You should not feel guilty at all. He wasn't making time for you, and you might have felt neglected and lonely, so moving on fast is normal. You probably wanted a normal relationship, and wanted to actually be with someone, and not feel lonely while you are. It is normal to move on that fast, don't make him make you feel guilty for it. He is acting like a child, and it is not appropriate that he call you those things, and especially that he said he hoped you suffered from something like seizures. Though it is not cool for him to say he hopes you suffer from anything. I think he is just jealous that he isn't yours anymore, and that you actually moved on. He was probably expected you to come back, and beg to be with him. He sounds like a jerk, don't let him make you feel bad. You are not in the wrong, he is. Now be happy, and live your life without feeling neglected. Be happy with whoever you are with, and don't feel guilty because he acts like a child, who can't have the toy he wants.

• Dont feel guilty. You are moving on! Be happy in your new relationship and dont let him make you feel bad. He lied to you and is telling you he wishes you bad things, like having a seizure... ew