Is it a good idea to tell my ex's friend that a lot of guy's we're hitting on me on a trip I went on just for her to go back and tell my ex In order?

For him to come back to me?

And make him jelious so he comes back?

Guy's opinions please!!!

55

Most Helpful Guy

• You could do that, though not sure if he would or would not come back to you. He would probably become jealous for sure, guys often do when a hot girl he had, gets a lot of male attention, especially if you had pics to prove it, from clubs, or being around guys socially. You definitely have many options when it comes to guys. If you let him know your still interested, would make it more likely. Or he could feel that you've moved on and he lost his chance. Happened to me and made me very jealous, and envious. Wanted her back at times a lot but it never happened. How would your friend bring this up, or try to find out if he becomes jealous or shows interest again?

• I don't know and I don't have pictures to prove it I just don't know what other way to get him back?

• Not sure, ask him. If he says "now" could be now or forever. Did you tell him this recently? Why did he break up with you?

• No like 2 months ago. Our problem was that I was pushing for us to get engaged when he clearly wasn't ready.

What Guys Said 4

• If the guy "comes back" to you only because of this, he would be a moron and you would be just plain silly. Sorry.

He doesn't want you anymore? Good for you! There are many more interesting people out there with whom you could have something much better than you had with the ex.

• No correction he seems like he's still interested in me I think.

• No rather not tell her/him... tell you ex rather...
    Really confusing sentance by the way...

• Yeah I realized that, sorry and I can't tell him because we're currently not talking

• Okay we have tried to hang out as friends but we end up acting more like a couple and this gets to me so I am currently not talking to him in hopes he will come back.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1511860-do-you-think-he-wants-to-get-back-together-or-not-what-should-i-make

Read this it will explain everything then you can tell me what you think about this whole situation please?

• You could try but not but saying but by showing.. Don't message him.. Just post some pics of you with other guys..

• Good idea if I had them I would though so that won't work, any other ideas

• Move on. Forget your ex, stop being a child.

• No I can't and don't want to move on, u love him

• I***

What Girls Said 5

• If your ex truly wanted you then he wouldn't need someone telling him that to make him come back. He would have done so by myself already. So no it's not good a idea. It's actually a terrible idea.

• Geez thanks i just don't know what else to do

• Sounds like high school shit, and you're old enough to know better than to play stupid games like this.

• Yes I know I know and feel like that too but I thought a little jeliousy would bring him back

• Not a chance. Ex's are ex's for a reason.

• Yeah but maybe you just had to think things through

• What makes you think he'll automatically come back because of that?

• I don't know if he will or not but it's worth a shot right? Besides don't guy's like competition?

• We'll it sucks

• I'm sure it does.

• So you are playing games? It is never good to play games...

• We'll I don't want to but don't guy's come back if they feel threatened that you can be taken away from them?

• Leave him if you are unhappy with him, or talk with him.

• I am very happy with him I always was but honestly talking gets us nowhere because all he saids is I don't know

• You could try but I'm not sure the friend will bring it up to your ex.

• Really why wouldn't she?