What do you say to an ex who can't make up their mind?

Say their the one who broke up with you but he/she still calls you and tells you they love you but they're unsure of what they want. One day they want you then the next time they act distant.

What would you do/say?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• You cut all ties with them and move on an indecision is a decision. There keeping you in limbo because they either want to keep you on the back burner till they find someone "better" or they want to have their cake and eat it too or they may have someone else there with and whenever it doesn't work out for them he calls and texts you. Either way your probably a beautiful girl and you DESERVE better period. Leave that loser ALONE.

• Thanks You made me feel better.

• I just want you to know your worth sweetheart. I believe that your a good person and this guy is a low piece of scum be glad you found this out before your actually have real ties to him like kids or marriage... Thank your lucky stars... but don't worry when you step back and leave him alone he will be back.. When he comes back slam the door right back in his face.

What Guys Said 1

• i'd give em some time 2 make=up their mind then... like 3-4 days

What Girls Said 3

• bye bye bye. dont got time for that. wasting my time. you said adios so then thats what you get.
    playing with my emotions i dont think so.
    you can always find someone better.

• You say goodbye

• Cut him off. He'll know when you're not around. Dont be at his beck and call. These kind of exes usually realise when its too late&come running back when its too late.