How do you get through a heartbreak?

So basically, I need help on getting over this heartbreak. I like this dude who is like popular at school and I'm like the nerd at school *typical*. So my friend is friends with my crush and she gave my crush my kik. Now, we started talking a lot for the past four weeks. By the fifth week of our relationship because he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes we are dating until he stopped talking to me. He didn't talked to me for the past two weeks. So the next day, I went to see my friends football practice and when I got there I saw my friend and my 'boyfriend'. He saw me and he didn't do anything. It feel like we weren't even dating. That's when I found out that my friend gave me his cousin's kik and told him to pretend to be my crush.

*Now, I'm crying my heart out while watching romantic movies and yelling at the tv when a romantic part comes on. Plus, I though he was my prince charming who will love me for my life, but this is only in fairy tales and this isn't a fairy tale.*

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in a celibate relationship for almost a year in a half (she didn't want to be or feel used neither did I want her to feel that way) it was hard, and the celibate part wasn't perfect. I truly loved her, but during the process of getting a ring, she was flirting around at her work, and during the process of looking where to propose, she was dating someone else. When we broke up she didn't think what she did, laughing when she apologized, and now she treats me like I'm stacked high in transit. We go to the same church, the one she brought me to, I can't seek counsel for what she did because even still, I can't put her in that kind of spotlight. We broke up 3 months ago, the day after I almost had a heart attack, so now I'm taking pills for high blood pressure, almost done with that, I had lost 50 lbs and had found a job paying 4x what I was.

Focus on yourself, find the things that shine light and make them brighter. If you have a passion, get more involved with it and share it with others. The right guy will come along that sees someone such as you that is strong and has passion in what she does. Believe me, passion for someone else cannot be what drives you, but passion brings about more passion that will cause life to excel and become more rich and lively. "A lighthouse brings boats to shore, as a bringer of light attracts love."

What Guys Said 2

• Well it would depend on how strong you are, mentally

• What is "kik"? And, it takes a long time to get over someone you loved. Even all these years later, I still struggle.

• Kik like an app that you text other people. So basically is like a Facebook messenger or something like that.

• Oh, I see. Yeah, in a couple instances, it took me several years to get over a woman. And, even today, there is still someone I dream of every night, and think of constantly. And we broke up 12 years ago. You will always be closely attached to him if you really loved him.

What Girls Said 1

• Watch netflix, eat some chocolate, browse youtube, do stuff that makes you happy.