How do you get an ex to talk to you!

I need a way to get my ex to talk to me again... we've had no contact for 2 months... I want him back... he has a new girlfriend ... but I don't believe he's over me . any ideas?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in the exact same position you are in and it sucks but you really have no control over the situation anymore, at least when it comes to him. Its horrible advice because you don't want to hear it but live your life, there are plenty of men out there(... I wish I could say the same about girls) and I'm sure somebody will notice you.

What Guys Said 1

• having a new girlfriend sounds like he got over you

• Shes ugly though....

• So? that's your opinion.. beauty is in the eye of the beholder

What Girls Said 1

• I say wait it out if he is still into you then he will contact you. Don't wear your heart on your sleeve. It might turn out to burn you in the end. You have to ask yourself why we broke up and why is he with another girl? Do you want someone like that what if you did get back together with him he may hurt you again.