Why dose she acts like she cares when really she doesn't?

Ok so my ex and I just broke up and is was massy it wasn't good at all but she still she acts like she cares when really she dosen't, why would she do thatand she said she doesn't want to talk to me anymore but yet she trys to call and text me all the time and it been 2 days since we broke up

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye forever, my love. And with an "EX" who still Marks her X in her own softie softie spot, Johnny95, there is usually motive in mind when it comes the time where She... Trys to call and text me all the time...
    You have said so yourself that it's a fresh split so ion all honesty, she Does still care or she wouldn't be making it seem she doesn't by contacting you like this. She may Tell you that 'She doesn't want to talk to me anymore,' but using her own female motives language right now, to get You to... Talk to her.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Are you sure she doesn't care about you? okay even if you are, do you want to keep contact with her? whether she cares about you or not , it doesn't matter what she wants, you should also want the same thing, I mean she may want to still keep talking to you but if you don't want that then let it be, be honest tell her and break off contact with her.

• Sounds like she is trying to be polite but has another guy. My guess.