I'm getting sick over my breakup?

I lost my career and girl at the same time. We had plans to move out.. it's been a little over four months now and I can't find steady enplyement.. I can't connect with anyone else. This depression won't allow me to sleep and km going bat shit crazy. I can see my family and what 'friends' are noting that somwthing is up with me. I'm just starting college and I thought going to class being with people around my age would help me out.. no its the same thing. I literally have like no one to hang out with without looking desperate at this point. People say go out do you.. I've made every attempt. I'm 22 years old.. have nothing but failures to account for. I have no idea what to do.. I'm lost for words.. I can't sleep I can't function. I can't save money I can't do anything at this point. I don't want to get on mess and go that route. Any words of wisdom? I feel it's just a matter of time till I'm completely gone. Just thinking of my ex and what she said and how she left makes me sick to my stomach and to think she's probabaly out getting fucked by some guy right now makes me even sicker.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry that you're going through all of that, I've dealt with something similar. All I can say is that things may seem bleak right now, but they will get better in time. Don't spend So much energy dwelling on her, because I can almost bet that she's having a good time not thinking about you. So just try and keep yourself busy. Focus on school, work out, and keep job hunting. Try to create a better, happier you. Bc I promise that the more you think about how crappy things more, the further you dig yourself into that hole of depression. Time to get out of that slump dude.

What Girls Said 1

• you will move on,

What Guys Said 1

• That's horrible bro. I hope you get your life back together and I hope you feel better