Why is he suddenly interested after I ended things with him?

I was seeing a guy who acted very interested in me in the beginning, but for the past couple of weeks has been 'ghosting' on me (barely talked to me, and when he did it was very short and to the point, cancelling dates etc). That type of behaviour doesn't sit well with me, and after being called out on it he still continued to ignore me so I ended the relationship. Now he's acting super interested/flirty with me again and 'wants to be friends still'. What's up with that?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you to give it another shot, so he can eventually act the same way. Don't look back girl. guys like this rarely ever change. Trust me I've dealt with one JUST LIKE THIS ONE. It never will work because he's never really gonna change

What Guys Said 2

• You made the right decision. Move on as you have started to already. He sounds to flaky to build a solid relationship with. People just want what they can't have.

• maybe he wants sth "more than friends" actually?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he wanted to break up but still be friends so he made you break up with him? I don't know rlly