Should I ask my ex to go with me to a wedding I have to go to?

Is it a good idea or not?

Guy's what should I do. . help!!!

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If you guys ended things well and are still friends, I don't see the problem. But, if you're doing it for self-servinf reasons (like still loving him, wanting to rekindle the flame) then you may want to reconsider.

• Why? Whats wrong with trying to rekindle the flame?

• The marriage thing could be a contributing factor, especially if you were pushy. Maybe your best bet would be to sit and have a conversation with him. Have you guys done that before? There's a lot of speculation on your end as to why he's acting the way he is (having the friend watch you, etc) and I think that clearing the air will help you decide what your next step will be.

• I tried to ask him stuff and all he said before was I dont know so talking about things got us nowhere.

You don't think he's friend keeping an eye on me means anything? I'm

What Guys Said 1

• Uhm why would you ask your ex to go to a wedding with you?

• Because I want to bring him If I can

• He doesn't want to ever get back together?

• And sorry but my mind is spinning in 10 different directions about him right now. I just want a straight answer :(

What Girls Said 2

• Its a terrible Idea take a friend instead

• are you guys friends?

• Kinda, not really we did hang out before but I stopped that because my feelings got the best of me now we don't talk, how sad :( when we did hang out we acted more like a couple too then friends

• i wouldn't take him. If you are close friends then why not but if you don't talk do not take him

• But the whole reason we don't talk is because we both have feelings for each other but he can't figure out what he wants.