How to breakup between a guy and his girlfriend and take the girl?

I love this girl but she has a boyfriend who I know him too. They seems love eachother but I can't stop think about her. Is there anyway to make her mine? or at least see her behind her boyfriend back?

118

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop right there, sweetie. Where is your head and your morals? Would you want some schmo from Idaho going on your territory?
    I understand how you feel and how bad you may want this girl, but if she is taken, trying to nab her from this guy, won't cut any ice here, dear.
    You are barking up the wrong tree so you need to come down from this tree. Let sleeping dogs lie, go out and find someone who is more available and with This... You won't find yourself in the dog house with anyone.
    Don't even think about doing anything 'Sneaky' neither. This is One leash you need to cut right now.
    Good luck. xx

• What if she wants me but waiting for my signals?

• Okay, lety's go down this route... it could end up to be then what I refer to as a Triangle Threesome, where you are way at the top, looking down, side to side, at the both of them... she may go from You and then back and forth to him and this can't be trusted... you would really then either have to stand your ground and tell her to Choose or continue at This tip waiting for her to trip. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to point out this route.:)) xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all does she even know you? and no, please don't try to ruin anything and let's say even if you do something like that and if she comes to know the truth then what will happen? have you thought about that. If you really love this girl, then all you would want is to see her happy, and so please stay away from them, the only chance you'll ever have is if she on her own ever breaks up with her love (current boyfriend) and becomes single again. Until then you'll have to wait.

• She is our customer so she knows me well. Can't help myself just want to break them up and make her mine.

What Girls Said 10

• What @Paris13 said! Especially the part about how you'd feel if someone tried taking the girl away from you that you loved. We all go through life often falling for the wrong person, and we get over it and move on. If this girl can clearly see you're available, maybe one day she'll leave him and pursue you, but until then, don't. Interfering and coercing her to be with you behind his back or just leaving him for you can cause more trouble than it's worth.

• Even if they broke up there is no guarantee she would want to hook up wuth you. If they are in love, she isn't seeing you in that light. .. you'd be better off trying to move on.

• you better stay away from them... if the girl is happy with her man you better get out of the way if you don't wanna make her suffer

• Maybe I can make her happier who knows.

• i don't think so... she loves the other guy (both are in love with each other)... you get in between them and cause a breakup..=the girl totally hates you

• Why would you want a girl that can be taken away? She could easily do the same thing to you.

• dont try to make her sad if you really love her..

• :P if u liked her so much, u wouldn't want to put her in the compromising position of cheating on her boyfriend. I rest my case 😑

• That just sounds stupid.
    Plus, if you really loved the girl you'd be happy to know she's happy with the man she loves and wouldn't try to destroy it.

• I have to disagree with "if you really love the girl you'd be happy to know she's happy "

• If she can easily be broken off with the guy she's with now, then imagaine if the same thing happens with you, if you're with her. You'd hate to be in the guys shoes right?

• Honestly don't get involved. Stay close and BE HER FRIEND. If they break up then go for it. Some relationships dont last long so just hang in there

• Nope.

:p :p

What Guys Said 7

• Be a man of character and class and move on. Not only is it immoral to destroy someone elses relationship for your own gain but quite honestly any women willing to give up on what she has to be with a man like that isn't worth having.

• I would leave my girlfriend for her to be in the same situation as her. I think I can make her happy more than her current.

• Thats not being a man of character, your not thinking you could maker her happier, you think she could make you happier. It isn't about her its about you, you want her so now you want to destroy what she has because it would mean you would have an opportunity to get what you want. If you truly care about her, then prove it, don't destroy her life to better your own.

• It creates a world of shit for the girl and the guy. For the rest of their life it will be painful. Maybe less so for the person who tried to break you up (in this case you).

Also if this guy knows you and knows you stole his girl, he might just take severe revenge.

I think it takes a sadistic, selfish individual that wants to create unhappiness to people who are clearly already happy being together.

You clearly have very low moral standards.

• Dont do it what goes around comes around

• You think she's that pathetically fickle? Why would you want to be with such a person she'd just cheat on you if someone better came along? In all likelihood you're just going to make them both hate you. Respect their relationship and back off.

• Trying to split a couple up for selfish gain is a very bad thing to do, and I know you know it too.

This can only end badly. Just tell her to contact you if it doesn't work out with her current boyfriend and then move on.

• Don't do it.

• She is happy with her boyfriend right? Then that is what she wants. Leave her alone !

• BUT if they break up , then just go for it.

• Maybe they end up married. I should do something before that.

• If they want to get married then , again , that is what she wants. Just move on