Why do women burn all bridges immediately after a break up?

In my experience women tend to see a 'break up' for minor reasons as not solvable hours after it occured. And give you the cold shoulder + block even if you remain nice to them, unclingy and you say you are willing to forgive and forget.

Say you are both still takling to each other and clearly still really into each other. Of course we both want the pain to stop asap and want to be together. Why not keep talking and reconcile instead of blocking and ignoring you later in the day?

My thoughts are:
- There is another.
- She thinks you did something to hurt her.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because she just doesn't want to fall for the guy again because she needs it will ens up in another break.

Even if she has feelings, she just doesn't want to go through the same process again.

• I guess it is because they think the problem is unsolvable. But what if the guy forgives her and she still doesn't want to?

• True that.
      I suggest you relax and see if she texts.

If she doesn't, then it's better to move on.

What Girls Said 3

• women give you the cold shoulder and maybe even block because there were no connections at all in the beginning or she lost it.

• I use to do it but only because i wanted attention and I wanted to know the guy was willing to fight for me. I know childish but what else can I say that is the truth.

• Silence is a woman's loudest cry, she does it because she's hurt.

What Guys Said 3

• I think when they do that it means that they don't want any contact with you anymore.

• I think they do it to keep from backsliding, I know I do this only if I am afraid of getting back together but know that would be dumb.

• They don't want a constant reminder? They want to move on and so forth?