Impressive words to use?

I'm writing a letter to a ex that I can't seem to get off my mind. She is very smart and I want some big impressive words to use to let her know I fully gasp what I did was wrong. I drug things out with her for a very long time and made her feel really guilty and I want to apologize for doing that and hopefully she won't hate or be mad at me anymore. Thank You,

I'm not asking for a letter to be wrote for me just some impressive apologize words that might help explain the depth of how I feel cause I'm not very good at writing at don't know many big words.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need " big. Impressive" words, you just need to add in a few adverbs , nouns etc to covey how you really feel.

e. g. " deeply" sorry
    " sincerely" hope you can forgive me
    I always feel " nostalgic" when i think of you
    Hope we can come to some sort of " resolution" so we can be on " speaking terms" again

There's an endless list of words you can use. 😊��

What Girls Said 1

• livid, perpetrated, inexcusable, and apologetically,

What Guys Said 5

• Well why do you want to try hard to impressive her, don't do that instead just write the way you do, be honest in your words, be systematic in writing your sentences and that should be good. Never try to impress the other person, let them get impressed by who you are naturally without you having to try. Of course this is a subjective thinking, so if you want to impress her, impress her with your honesty, your straightforwardness and yet being polite while writing.

• If you read my posts, you will discover I know many impressive words. That said, the most impressive words I know are pretty short. "Love, want, be with. . . "

Tell her how you feel in your own words, my friend. Speak from the heart. No amount of eloquence will top that.

• Write the letter you want to write not the letter you think she wants to see. She will prefer something from the heart not the dictionary.

• ''Hence'', ''Thus'', And remember to write at the end,
    ''I would love to once again enter your Sausage wallet
    -Yours Truly
    Anonymous.''

• Obligatory.